We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in house will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
- Accommodation is available from 14:00 hr on the day of arrival until 10:00 hr on day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shell bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove ...) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry in to the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14-16 hours and from 23 to 07 hours.
- The contents of apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, permit possible visits at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the dissappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host, who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
We wish you a pleasant stay!